- Our team members have solid marketing backgrounds. It’s the special sauce that sets us apart from other web design and development firms. It also enables us to focus on and interpret your vision.
- Our websites are designed and written to be quickly found by Google, Bing and other search engines.
- We’re easy to work with. But we won’t give you something that won’t work….even if that’s what you asked for. You’re hiring us for our expertise, so we won’t agree with anything we think will impede your site’s success.
- We work as a team….with you. You’re in the loop from beginning to end. No surprises. You see the site develop as we build it.
- We don’t disappear once your site is completed. After your site is launched, we’re around to answer questions. Since we’ve gotten more than a few “help” calls from people whose web people are unreachable after launch, we know how important this is.
How we work
We begin with a Discovery Phase. At our first meeting, we sit down with you to learn about your business or organization. We dig deep and ask a lot of questions:
- What do you want your site to accomplish?
- What other sites do you especially like….and why?
- Who is your competition? What are they doing or offering that you’re not?
- What’s unique about your firm and your products or services?
- What’s your brand promise?
- What’s wrong with your current site (if you have one)?
We discuss style, color, voice, and any other marketing material you’re using to build your brand. Then we go back, digest everything we’ve learned and do some due diligence of our own.
Whatever you need your site to accomplish is what we build it to do. It may not be what you thought you needed. But it WILL be what your business needs to grow and thrive.
Based on your input and our research, we craft a proposal that details how we’ll move forward, scope of work, a timeline and the cost to design and develop your new website.
When you hire us, you can be confident that you’ll get a great website — one designed explicitly for you and your business.