Are you satisfied with your brand voice?
Not sure? Ask yourself these 5 questions:
- Does your brand voice accurately reflect your business?
- Does the personality of your business come through clearly in your marketing?
- Does your marketing message define what’s unique about your business?
- Can potential customers tell exactly what you do from your website home page?
- Are you proud of the way your brand voice presents (and represents) your company?
If you answered no to any of the above, it’s time to buff up your brand voice. Because a compelling brand voice can be the difference between being memorable or mediocre.